Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Veldt

More Is Not Always Better

In the reading, the two little kids had everything they desired, so this gets young people characteristics like selfishness & rudeness. In the case of the little girl & boy got to addicted to the nursery room. That they completely forgot about the real world and lived in their little fantasy.
The moral to this story was that although you have all the money, technology, & materials in the world. You will always be valued on who you are.





Quotes
"That sounds dreadful! Would I have to tie my own shoe instead of letting the shoe tier do it? And brush my own teeth and comb my hear and give myself a bath?"

Well, this sounds dreadful because if you don't know how to do simple tasks like tie your shoe. Then you well, aren't worthy of having all the materials they have. These are examples of people who are worse than a hobo!! Not knowing how to take care of yourself is kind of disappointing.


No comments:

Post a Comment